THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Monday, November 17, 2008

Today so boring...
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
cannot go out...
only can stay at home...
-_-
I stay at home...
only can play computer...
watch tv...
sleeping...
oh my god~
everday oso like tat...
+_+
wan to die...
but 2morow 10:00a.m...
got tuition...
can see my friend...
haha~~
happy...
bcos long time no c...
hehe...
so...
I will not boring...
mayb tis few days...
I will not at home...
bcos I am going Penang n Cameron Highland with my grandmother...
grandfather...
n...
my cousin sister...
hope it will fun...
bye~
n c u all later...