THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Monday, August 17, 2009

NTH``

sienzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
2day giv mou mou scold~~~~~
dengzzzzzz
the wu li kao juan la!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!
i onli take 10/27........
oh shit!!!!!!
almos all the student of our class failed.........
not olmos.......
is everybody......
acept gui gui.......
he takes 16/27
pro leh........
haizzzzzzzzzzzzz
help me la~~~~~~
how i wan 2 improve my wu li???!!!!!!
who can help me~~~~~~
xD




2day drawing till nite.......
haizzzzzzzzzz
lazy la..........
but joee draw the bolt very nice leh~~~~
i wan la~~~~~
xD
she draw olmos five hours.....
OMG!!!!!
pro leh~~~~~
^^





mayb 2moro go mutiara......
juz go buy comic N eatin........
dunno mum can giv or not.......
daddy not here.....
nobody fetch me........
hope can go la~~~~~
qi dai~~~~~







lets us study hard 2gether 4 the exam
muz +u
gambateh
hope can hv a nice result
kar yao
=)

0 Hearts♥: