THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

yi_L3``birth; =)

2day is yile birthday...........
hehe~~~~
hapi birthday ya~~~~
wishe euu hapi owis~~~~~~~
xD
dun say i didnt write card giv euu a.........
i gt giv.........
hehe~~~~~~~
like it or not??????
dunno euu like or not............
so hapi o.........
2day........
haha~~~~~
but 4got 2 giv euu present liao.......
sorry ya.....
paiseh~~~~~
>.<
next time bu hui......
k????
keke~~~~~
wish euu hapi birthday again~~~~~~
luv euu~~~~
muakssssssssssss
>3
muz hapi ya~~~~~~~~
^^
=)










my baby frenz.
my lovely frenz.
pls leave comment o
^^
waiting 4 yr comment
=)

0 Hearts♥: