THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Elaine & Adrian,=)

16/1

yesterday de look^^

yesterday
was elaine jie jie n her bf,adrian kor kor
de订婚日子.
********************
v went 2 their hs n ate buffet
my all big family
haha
at cheras
very far
><
*********************************
olmos 8 sumthing reach there
so late
coz went wrong place jor
><
OMG!
elaine jie jie was so beautiful
n so slim
long time no c her d
hehe
xD
she was a air hostess
n her bf was a pilot
xD
haha
nice
^^
***************************
at there gt sum bored
saw dou many qin qi
hehe
i saw dou chloe ler
xD
long time no c
exchange my msn n hp no wif her
=P
****************************
olmos 10:30 sumthing
v went home
tired
><
yesterday went 2 bed after bac from cheras
hehe
*********************************
yesterday oso gt webcam wif yile
bfor go out
xD
haha
is her
yile
bt veri blur leh
tis picha
><
--------------------------------------------------
dunno y
tis few days
luv~~~~
lollipop veri much
haha
nice^^
=)

I LUV LOLLIPOP!

0 Hearts♥: