THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Saturday, January 30, 2010

miD vaLLey,xD

30/1

2day's look``
2day``
went 2 mid valley
wif my family
xD
go there buy CNY de clothes
LOL




den
i try jor many clothes
nice ^^
gt buy sum la
n i gt buy 1 pair of shoes
luv it!
xD


took pichas at fitting room``
LOL
i din buy the shirt
bu shi he me
i juz buy the pant

i gt buy tis shirt leh~~~
xD
like veli cheng shu leh
-.-


tis shirt cute
bt i din buy
T.T





den
mum bought my sis`
went 2 metro jaya buy clothes
me, my bro n my dad waited them
v went 2 sushi king 1st
saw dou gt biao yan at the ground floor``




den
mum cum jor
eating``


me n my mum geh unagi rice

the sotong
nice^^


olmos 7 sumthing
went home
tired~~~
den rest awhile
nw wanna go watch movie jor
bb~~

0 Hearts♥: