THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Friday, February 12, 2010

TIME SQUARE, 12/2

12/2

2day
go TIME SQUARE wif CELYN them
gt CHUNGJIN,
MUNFUNG,
JUNKANG
n 1 person
dunno his name leh
paiseh~~~
><
hapi hapi~~
ben lai SHUNLIN wanna go de
bt din call him
i thought he follow JUNKANG mah
xD
sorry ya.
din call you
><
we went there by bus n monorail
hehe
xD
1st time leh~~
^^
den
go buy tiket
aiya, late d
cant c the 72...(4gt wat name liao)
so c花田喜事
hehe
veli funny
LOL
after tat,
CELYN wanna buy clothe n change
coz the guys said she wear de clothe nt nice
-.-
b4 watching movie,
we go eat MR. TEPPANYAKI
olmos 1 o'clock onli started 2 eat
n the movie started at 1:30
><
bt oso lai de ji
the CELYN hor
fat hao
wanna take picha wif the cooker wor
haiz
-.-
fin watchin movie liao
shopping awhile lo
den
go BOWLING
wakaka~~
all geng leh
LOL
next time onli upload pichas
now lazy
-.-
den
olmos 4:15
we go STARBUCK
bought some drinks
haha
MUNFUNG qing leh
^^
7 you qian
thx ya
the drink was nice
xD
den
took monorail wif CELYN n CHUNGJIN
there go CHOWKIT
i go TITIWANGSA
LOL
baba cum n fetch me
=)
pichas,
ME n CELYN

ME
in baba's car


tis 1 edited de
=)







xian mu those gurls
can hv flowers
VALENTINE DAY mah
xD
bt
IM SINGLE
LOL


POSTED BY
LiXiannnnnn

2 Hearts♥:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yileyap said...

CHEER UP gal!! =D
someone will giv u roses on valentines one day !! xD
PAKTOH BAHHHH ~!!! hehe