THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Monday, April 5, 2010

My Belated birthday n grandmother birthday

3/4
Saturday
was my grandmother's birthday
shun bian celebrate my belated birthday
^^
hehe
hapi hapi~
went 2 Seremban de
"da hao yun"
having dinner
new open de
nice=)
my cake is fruit cake
delicious
=]
luv it
my aunt's student made de
^^
there gt karaoke 2
nice
we can singing while waiting the food
my present
=)
LILI , gift me bracelet
my aunts n chu chu kor , gift me the TWILIGT novel
nice
i luv it
i hv collet them
; )
my grandmother , my aunt n my uncle give me angpau
=)
hapi~~
den bac PD
next day muz wake up early
go shao mu
ching ming mah~
=]
ps: the photo u can c at my fb
thx=)

0 Hearts♥: