THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Monday, December 27, 2010

Updated(:

Loooooooooooong time din update d
paiseh><
Christmas just pass
Im hapi
hv a NICE CHRISTMAS:)
I had received TWO CHRISTMAS PRESENT
=D
Thx LILI n KELLY^^
I LOVE U ALL !!
XD
ITS 26th DECEMBER 2010 , SUNDAY
After 5 days
Its 2011
n NEW YEAR DAY
=D
TIME PASS SO FAST(:
I'll miss 2010
Those hapi days
unhapi days
:)
IT MEANS TO ME(:
Thx my friends^^
n my family^^
Next year
Im 16
Im a big girl d
XD
Hurray^^
by LiXiannn(:

0 Hearts♥: