THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Sunday, March 11, 2012

LeeHom's Concert :3


Hey ! Long time didnt update :(
I know , so sorry :((((


Today I wanna post bout Leehom's Concert :)
Its AWESOMES ! ;D


I went with my aunt and my cousins , Its crowd there , can't believable !
I hope you were there :)




He is really awesome !
He plays guitar , piano , violin ang er hu ;) <3
How could he so handsome :DD
I'm fall in love with him <3<3<3




He really really awesome , once again .
:)
I hope to see him again ;))))




Next post will be my SWEET SEVENTEEN :3