THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Am i really forget euu?????

wo kuai cheng bu xia qu le...........
i'm so tired.......
owis smile with u all........
wei zhuang zhe jian qiang........
but.....
my heart was very painful..........
am i really foget euu?????
i ask myself..........
but........
i dunno.........
am i happy?????
no..........
wo hen wo zi ji!!!!
wei shen me zhe me zhui ruo???!!!
i hate myself!!!!!
but.....
how can i do?????
i dunno.....
i really dunno.......


sorry......
sorry..........
i cant forget.......
wo hen tong ku.......
i need time 2 forget euu.........
but........
can i forget????
forget yr smile.........
forget yr face..........
i cant!!!!!!!
i wanna cry!!!
i wanna cry!!!!!
but how!!!!!
who can help me???


wo hao xiang fang sheng hao ku!!!!!!
shi bu shi ku wan le......
jiu hui zhong xin lai guo???
wang ji shuo you......
hui dao yuan dian......
wo xiang......
na shi bu ke neng de......
wo zhen tian zhen a!!!!


i hate euu!!!!!
wo hen ni!!!!!
ru guo ke yi....
wo zhen xi wang....
cong yi kai shi.....
jiu bu yao yu jian ni........
mei you yu jian ni.......
wo shi bu shi bu hui zhe me tong ku??????!!!!



i miss euu......
i really really miss euu.......

i luv euu......
i really really luv euu.......
wit my true love.......


but......
because i luv euu....
so....
i hate euu!!!!



my heart was broken......
but....
oso thx.......
thx for give me tis beautiful time....
xie xie......
i will remember our sweet life.........


wo dui ni de ai.........
jiu dao ci wei zhi ba!!!!


[X!aN]:
+u~~~~
wang le ta ba!!!!
zhong xin lai guo........
ni ke yi de!!!!!
gambateh~~~
=]

3 Hearts♥:

ⓛⓔⓔⓨⓞⓤⓝⓖⓚⓨⓤ said...

别这么伤心。。。
别忘了,你身边有许多朋友支持你。。。

开心活下去 said...

Don be sad la u can find me de we 2 same zhao yu must cry out if not more tong ku can find me o

莉贤♥LiXiaN said...

thx u guys~~~~
^^