THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Edward's birth``28/8

yesterday is Edward's birth........
my di di........
hehe~~~~
wish him hapi brthday again..........
bt dad says 2day onli celebrate........
bcos 2day is saturday mah........
xD






so........
2day.......
dad brings us 2 the restaurant six happiness(lok fuk)........
2 eat dinner............
haha~~~~
hapi~~~~~
cos gt "bao yu" eat........
^^
nice N delicious~~~~~~~
wakaka~~~~~
RM220 leh~~~~~~~
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
so expensive...............
hehe~~~~~






den.......
after fin dinner.....
we went bac lo..........
den........
we cut the cake lo............
hehe~~~~~
i gt take picha la....
bt lazy 2 put up........
==
nvm.........
hapi~~~~~
oreo cheese cake leh~~~~~
haha~~~~~
luv it so much~~~~~~~~
muaksssssssssssss






kk...........
i write till here d........
lazy 2 write liao........
cos wanna go see "TITANIC".....
hehe~~~~
so gam dong tat movie~~~~~
xD
^^
bye~~~~~~~~~







luv the novel leh
the story so nice
mo fa hua zi yuan 1,2,3
so gud
luv it so much
nice nice
^^

0 Hearts♥: