THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Thursday, August 27, 2009

ah gor birth~~~~=)

2day is ah gor birth.....
my cousin ah gor la........
hapi birthday~~~~~
=)
so we go chuang k lo.....
juz ah gor``me``di`` N mei``
hehe~~~~
we go sungai wang de green box sing.......
wakaka~~~~
xD
hapi~~~~~
sing till hou long tong........
but very hapi~~~~~
haha~~~~
ah gor hapi birthday~~~~~~






den bout 4 o'clock something.....
we go back lo.........
sienzzzzzzzzz
nth 2 do.......
juz see novel onli........
cos lengluiiii@xinnxinn borow me 13 novel.......
i borow she 18........
OMG!!!!!!
how i wan 2 see all o?????????
haizzzzzzzzz
juz see lo.........
fan zheng nth 2 do..............
buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
><
calxin bian leng liao~~~~
haha~~~
so call him lengluiiii@xinnxinn...
hehe~~~~
pretty``cutie```
=)

tis her pic```

leng bor?????









haizzzzzzzzz
juz few days onli
wanna kai xue d
sienzzzzzzzzzzzzz
miss qi@ qin@ jing@
misssss very much leh
hehe
muaksssssssssssssss









paiseh hao@
din sms euu
sorry leh
dun angry ya
sorry sorry sorry
><

0 Hearts♥: