THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Friday, August 21, 2009

holiday lo~~~~~=)

finally........
holiday lo~~~~
wakaka~~~~
xD
wanna go see marcus lo~~~~~
marcus lee la not marcus cheng.......
><
very cute leh~~~~~
know talk d......
^^
qi dai~~~~







dengzzzzzzzz
2day mou mou come our class 2 mo shou those books who liu shu .........
1 ke ben RM4
1 bu zi RM2
siao a~~~~~
i hv 2 pay RM30 leh
shit la~~~~~
den he say can half la.....
but is juan qian wan de........
haizzzzzzzzzzzzz
so dao mei.......
==
hate la~~~~~
><








qi@
sorry
bout na jian shi
dun b sad la
bu zhi de
wang le ta ba
k
i'll owis beside euu
^^
miss euu o
N came.came@ 2
muz miss me o
^^
xD
wish everybody hv a gud N nice holiday~~~
^^
miss euu all guys
miss me 2 o
hope can go out wit euu all
xD
miss~~~~~

1 Hearts♥:

Jiaqi said...

i'm gambateh ing...
wish me "fen shou kuai le" la~
kakazzz~