THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Suck Life``+)

i'm in my cousin hs...........
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sienzzzzzzzzzzzzz
dunno wan 2 do wat.........
juz eat....
slp....
watch........
ply........
repeat N repeat........
oh shit!!!!!
wat should i do??????????
buzzzzzzzz
==
yeaterday......
see marcus lo.....
marcus cheng......
he is veli cute~~~~~
wakaka~~~~
den i carry him awhile lo......
so~~~~~~~~cute~~~~~~~~
=)
xD
yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~
mummy~~~~~~
i wanna go out la~~~~~~
H1N1 again~~~~~~~
shit!!!!!!!!!!
pls~~~~~~
juz 1 time onli~~~~~~~
pls la~~~~~~~~~~
i beg euuuu~~~~~
at home can do wat o?????
dun study la~~~~
booksss again~~~~~
i wanna slp d la~~~~
juz readin books~~~~
arh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My god!!!!!!!!!!
veli misss euuu all guys~~~~
haizzzzzzz
misssssss
my baby``
qi@ qin@ jing@
N oso bebiiiii Celyn@
muakssssssssss
u all oso la~~~~
missssss
xD
=)

2 Hearts♥:

Jiaqi said...

don simply carry baby lah~
if u carry him he will cry 1 a~~~
not gud lah u~~~

y didn't take picture 4 de baby???
post up here mah~~~
i wanna c de baby~~~

莉贤♥LiXiaN said...

haha~~~~
later la....