THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Thursday, September 17, 2009

HaRi Raya~~~

wish all melayus selamat hari raya~~~~~
kakaz~~~
holiday again~~~~
x)
>.<
but till tuesday onli....
haizzzzzzzzzz
my sis holiday 1 week leh.....
xD
beh song~~~~
den teacher give us hw again...
sienzzzzz
juz 5 days la....
how we wan 2 fin.....
omg!!!!
arh!!!!!!
i wanna 2 rest at home......
suan liao......





saturday mayb go uncle robert's apartment.....
at klcc...
live 1 day.....
wakaka~~~~
hapi~~~
can swimming~~~~
wit kelly``lili``christella``mei`` them lo.....
haha~~~~
qi dai~~~
^^
=)





2day...
i heard chu chu kor kor in the radio...
kakaz~~~~
he is singing.....
xD
i gt record leh~~~~~
kakaz~~~~
i heard the zhu chi ren say kor lengzai leh~~~
haha~~~
i luv his sing the song.....
undar the traffic light....
==
his chuang zuo.....
hao ting~~~~~
xD
=)
kar yao~~~~
kor~~~
wit yr 3 more frenz~~~~





haizzzz
qi@
how i wanna 2 do 4 euu
i dunno i can do wat
sorry 4 cannot help euu
sad
>.<
but i will owis bside u
^^
=)

0 Hearts♥: