THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Monday, September 14, 2009

waNgsA WaLK``13/9

yesterday........
i went 2 the wangsa walk wit my mum n my sis.....
we go there 2 buy some clothes......
den we go a shop call teetoo lo.....
i luv tat shop~~~~












den i try some clothes lo.......


tis 2 are same......juz the colour not same onli.....


i luv tis clothe very much.....
coz it is cute~~~
haha~~~
xD
=)











tis clothe like go dinner wear de.....
i didnt buy...
coz i onli wear 1 time onli.....













i buy the clothes olmos RM300++...
==
omg~~~~
so~~~expensive~~~~
n oso gt a baby milo bag la~~~
cute~~~~
sorry never take the bag picha....
hehe~~~~
hapi leh~~~~
haha~~~~~
gt new clothe lo~~~~
xD
=)



3 Hearts♥:

Jiaqi said...

so leng luizzz...
my sliver drop until whole floor wet liao~
kakaz~~

莉贤♥LiXiaN said...

==
so kua zhang.....

siao pink said...

so nice,after i read ur blog i found the teetoo shop at wangsa walk n buy some new clothes too. the staff said that they got new arrival every week. very happy, must go again.