THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Friday, October 23, 2009

The Curve;=)

2day go the curve wif mic`, kelly, chris`, n my aunt.....
haha~~~
hapi~~~~
bt dun hv gosunway wif jing ye ta men.....
>.<
they call me tat time i onli know.....
==
hehe~~~
nvm~~~
they 2moro go timesquare.....
haizzzzzzzzzzz





go the curve 2 shop lo......
walk till the leg broken d.....
==
tired.....
from 10:00a.m. walk till 9:00 p.m.
==
OMG!!!!!!
wanna die d.....
bt got many things 2 buy....
such as shoes la....
clothes la.....
veli beautiful....
luv it....
but never buy....
==
haizzzzzzzzzz






den...
v eat lunch wif be yi.......
at senjyu sushi.......
haha~~~
veli expensive leh....
nice 2 eat...
^^






den....
v walk again lo......
go there n go here....
den go ikea...
bt not 2 much things 2 buy.....
sienzzzzzzzzzzzz
if tired liao....
go starbuck.....
==
on9...
haha....
bt 2 slow......
>.<
gt saw dou kai li,jun jie,hui yi n wei kang leh....
shocked.....







den wait siang kor 2 fetch us lo.....
v go buy cupcakes....
OMG~~~~~
nice~~~~
gt take picha leh~~~~
hehe~~~~
^^
later onli put....
now veli lazy....
wanna go sleep d....
bye~~~~~
gudnite~~~
^^





paiseh leh
never go sunway
haha
=)

0 Hearts♥: