THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

holiday again;

hliday lo~~~~
happy~~~~~
but gt hw....
>.<
mou mou wanna us 2 chao the wu li kao juan......
OMG!!!!!
den wanna do correction of the ji he..........
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
dun give us some time 2 relax........
nan de gt holiday mah.....
==
sienzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz






haizzzzzzzzzzzzz
cannot go out......
mum dun give........
mayb can gua........
happy~~~~~
mic`wanna cum~~~~
haha~~~~
wit her family....
hehe~~~~
go shoppin....
wanna go ice skatin wit mic` leh
dunno can or not
qi dai~~~~
^^








qi``
wu lun ni zuo shen me xuan zhe
i oso will support euu de
kk
^^
muz hapi o
i'll b yr side
xD
=)

1 Hearts♥:

Jiaqi said...

thx la~
broke jor lo~
恭喜me la~