THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Thursday, December 31, 2009

♥2010

2moro is 1st of january 2010.
haizzzzzzzz
very fast
sad.
*
i miss 2009 very much.
n i luv it.
miss my frenz
SHIT!
dun wan go 2 3ping lar
crying.
*
im 15 , 2moro
so fast
HATE
FORM 3
haih.
PMR again.
next year , muz study hard liao
cannot play play d.
*
miss my frenz again .
new LIFE .
2010 .
*
hei , celyn
u promise me de arh , muz find me
remember!!
n take pichas .
=)
LOL .

0 Hearts♥: