THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Sunday, December 27, 2009

meRRy chRisTmas,25/12

25/12
meRRy chRisTmas.
=)

friday.
dad brought us out
dunno wanna go where
christmas day mah
so driving there
turn n turn lo
><
finally.
i called dad went 2 melaka
coz my cousin was there
><
hehe.
den dad said ok lo
called mum asked my cousin there gt hotel 2 stay boh
1st stop.
olmos 12:30
v reach there
v went 2 the hotel 2 check in first
stay at the hotel
den take bath lo
rest awhile
chit chat
2nd stop.
6pm jor.
went 2 the葡萄牙村 2 hv our dinner
wif my cousin n her bf,ah cheng kor kor
but hor
v gotta wait 1 hour wor
OMG!
wait dou die meh
den dad said wait lo
while v r waiting
me,boy,my sis,my bro n my cousin go take picha
coz the place was juz near the beach

is beautiful right?
=)


den v started took picha
tats me.
=)

c bhind me
the sea.
^^
i like tis picha.
hehe.
=)

say cheese!
=)
my sis,me,boy n my bro

me n my cousin

my sis n my cousin

my cousin n boy

my sis.
==
funny pose.
><

my cousin n me again
><
gt sum blur
my cousin n my sis.
den
1 hour go
v hv our food jor
so hungry lo
like the food
spicy
n delicious
=)
nite.
when v wanna go
i saw
the hs tat v came in the place was so beautiful
coz they hv decorate their hs
they let those people take picha
hehe.
bt i dun hv take
its really beautiful.
=)
den v went 2 chi cheong gai
the chi cheong gai onli open in nite
juz friday,saturday n sunday onli
last i came jor
i quite like tis place
bt is so hot there
><
i buy 1 beg jor
hehe
nice.
=)
after tat
v go bac hotel
is so tired
---------------------------------------
26/12
the second day.
morning.
me,my dad,my mum n my bro
went down the hotel for breakfast
the rest kept sleeping
==
den
11 sumthing
v went 2 chi cheong gai again
nt same geh
nite n morning is different
juz walk here n walk there
coz the weather was 2 hot
so i brought the cendol
its so nice
n delicious
luv it.
=)
den
3 sumthing
v go bac kl
WTF!!!
traffic jam!
hate it!!
olmos 7:30 onli reach home
==
so tired
den i straight go 2 my room
n sleep
2 tired jor
but
oso hapi la.
=)

0 Hearts♥: