THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

♥LiXiannnnnnn

My photo
我是莉贤♥LiXiannnnnnnn I'm a 16 years old girl , I love photography ♥ There are many memories in those amazing photography , I hope can capture it down and save it up(: I have many lovely friends , I'm happy to have a group of awesomes friends , I LOVE MY BABE FRIENDS ♥ SWEEEEEEEET ;DD My life is AWESOMES ! :DD

FooT ST3PS

counter

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I really really care ..

this few days
dunno wat feel
hapi ? sad ?
dunno
i really really dunno
how i feel ?
hiaz ..
im so sorry 4 not seeing her
its too long
we din talk 2gether
wat things made us like tat
so sorry
i knew yr thing jor
im really sorry tat i din find u
i wonder wat u happen
how u be like tat
so sad !!
so sad tat i din find u
i know
u so sad tat i din find u again
juz find u twice or fourth time like tis
wat should i do ?
i know i should find u
but how ?
i should talk with u
really
how r u ?
how your feel ?
haiz ..
wat friend am I ..
it doesn't mean tat i dun care ..
I really care
really ..
now
I juz wanna 2 talk with u
n dun spoiled my friendship
i do care !
so busy
4 preparing exam
n my friendship
hope i can handle it
=)
all will be better

0 Hearts♥: